For review of the manuscript some guidelines are given below to follow.
- The authors are requested to strictly follow the format of the JSEIS.
- The acceptable similarity index threshold is 18% and any research article having similarity index more than this limit will ultimately be rejected in the initial phase and will not be considered for review process.
- Plagiarised manuscript will be deleted/cancelled even after acceptance/publication.
- Any negative report against any published paper will be processed quickly and the names of the authors will be placed in the blacklist for the next 5 years.
- It is the responsibility of the author to strictly follow the format of the journal in order to avoid any delays in the publication.
- It is better to use Endnotes software for referencing.
- Cite references properly in the numbered format and reference format must be correct for journal article, conference paper, book chapter and any web page citation.
- Authors of the accepted manuscript are required to submit a signed copyright agreement to JSEIS prior to the publication.
- JSEIS does not issue Publication Certificate for accepted papers.
- JSEIS publishes high quality research papers.
- Title of the manuscript must be 20 points bold.
- The manuscript must be in single column format.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Font of the manuscript must be 10 points.
- The main headings must be 10 points bold and capital.
- The sub-headings must be 10 points bold and the first letter of first word must be capital.
- All figures must be in .jpg or .png and must be of high quality.
- Table data must be correct and clear for understanding.
- Authors are required to send the author profile of each contributor.
- Titles like Dr., Prof., Mr., Miss etc. will not be written with the author name in the author list. However, it is allowed in author profile.
- There is no page limit but precise and comprehensive research is preferred for publication.
- Add acknowledgement.
The format can be downloaded from the download links below.
Download Docx FormatDownload PDF Format