- JSEIS prefers the European Code of Conduct for research integrity as presented by European Commission.
- Be honest and fair while conducting research.
- Must reflect professionalism in order to gain technical excellence in the domain of Computing.
- Conduct the research for benefits of society.
- Must reflect the funding sources.
- Data must be presented as it is instead of falsification.
- Intellectual property must be credited duly.
- It is highly demanded to oblige all rules of data protection and privacy where applicable as in the case of social, religious and clinical data.
- Mention the informed consent wherever it is applicable within the specified capacity.
- Follow the "Do no harm" principle.
- The social threats associated with the research must be considered and highlighted.
- Avoid academic and research crime named as plagiarism/self-plagiarism.
- Clearly mention authorships, disclosures and any conflict of interest.
- There should not be any citation manipulation.