In case a submission is found to be violating any of the publication policies of the JSEIS, the following penalties will be imposed by the journal.
- An abrupt rejection of the manuscript.
- All authors will be blacklisted if a manuscript will be plagiarised or has published in another journal. The authors will not be allowed to publish approximately for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Authors from Editorial Board / Reviewers will also be blacklisted if a submission is found as plagiarised or duplicate submission. The names of the editors will be removed immediately from the editorial board and technical committee.
- All manuscripts will be quicly removed from JSEIS if a similar research will be published at any other forum.
- In order to further strengthen the research quality the concerned academic and research centres, of the authors, will also be informed about the cases accordinlgy.
Additional penalties may be imposed by the editorial team based on the severity of the violations.